Amen. One Would Have to Be From Inverness to be Such an F`n Idiot

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Amen. One Would Have to Be From Inverness to be Such an F`n Idiot

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/target-florida-coronavirus

287,000 people in our county and 7 deaths in 2 months, all from Marin County, California.  Rednecks do not cotton to Marin pussies with big mouths and no testicles.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Rocky17Rocky17.
      johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

YOU TWO NEED TO HUG IT OUT.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

Way too late, Doc.  I apologize to all for my temper in this matter but I am sick of this SOB’s mouth.  His insults, insinuations and innuendo are tiresome.  He contributes nothing here and posts only to sow discord.  I have had enough of him.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Rocky17Rocky17.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Rocky17Rocky17.
      Participant

LOL. Ravings from an old man whose system is dying. And it’s his fault. Poor guy, hope he gets some help.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.