Biden calls up 3000 reservists for Europe Deployment

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Biden calls up 3000 reservists for Europe Deployment

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Also NATO promises to have 300,000 troops ready for deployment within 30 days.   This news follows cluster bomb news.  The US House failed to block this shipment by a vote of 147 to 276 yesterday.

It appears that they are ratcheting up this war at a pretty good clip.   My question is how do we win?  Napalm?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/13/biden-military-reservists-europe-deployment-00106271

Participant

My question – how do we keep the war contained within Ukraine?

I don’t like Biden making any decisions at this point, unless it involves him not running for office.

I would not like to be the one responsible for calling Putin’s bluff at this point.

Participant

Worse, the Republicans are all in as far as I can tell.  The media is all in.  The Ukrainian stand up comedian gets whatever he wants.  Biden is giving everyone a green light for whatever they want and Putin is lying in the weeds with some awful firepower.

If I were a Presidential candidate of either party I would start hammering away at the potential for your draft age son or daughter to possibly die in Ukraine.  Or worse.

Mick1Mick1
      Participant

This is exactly the reason my son decided not to enlist in the military. Speaking of, only 21% of young Americans meet the current mental, emotional, physical and educational requirements to join the military. Sad.

Audaces fortuna iuvat

Participant

Your son made a smart decision.

So, what could go wrong?   Let’s see.  Biden is rattling swords with China, got NATO in Ukraine, is sending 3000 US troops to /EuropeUkraine, provoking North Korea and is now sending another 2500 Marines to counter Iran moves in the Persian Gulf after the Justice Dept had seized the Greek tanker Suez Rajan in April with 800,000 barrels stolen oil from Iran.  That tanker sits off of Galveston as we speak.

Right now the US has 900 military bases in foreign countries in addition to the 749 in the US.

Wouldn’t be easier to just get energy independent?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by AvatarNeodymium60.
      • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by AvatarNeodymium60.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.