Data Falsification at Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Data Falsification at Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

The corrections come amid claims of data manipulation against DFCI President and CEO Laurie H. Glimcher ’72, Executive Vice President and COO William C. Hahn ’87, Senior Vice President for Experimental Medicine Irene M. Ghobrial, and Harvard Medical School professor Kenneth C. Anderson. The allegations of misconduct were first compiled and publicized in a Jan. 2 blog post by data sleuth Sholto David.

CEO Laurie H. Glimcher is the mother of Mass Rep Jake Auchecloss and her former husband was Hugh Auchinclaus former top advisor to Anthony Fauci.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2024/1/22/dana-farber-issues-corrections

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by AvatarNeodymium60.
      rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

At what point do people become embarrassed to have knuckleheads like this…and Fani…and the NOLA mayor on the public payroll?

Ps: Mu mistake. I meant for this to on the thread about the NY Committee appointment.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by rjnwmillrjnwmill.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

Participant

When you don’t care you’re not embarrassed.  I know a little about academic research going way back.   It’s about money and grants.  Can I cheat a little to get another grant?  Sure.  Everybody does it.    They knew about this forever.  No ethics.  It took an outside sleuth to catch them and expect a lot more to come.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.