Disneyland reeling from non-consensual sex nightmare

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Disneyland reeling from non-consensual sex nightmare

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Okay, not really sex, but a non-consensual kiss. The park is facing backlash over the horrors that is the Snow White ride.

“Sleeping Beauty. You’re next!” — LeBron James

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1431123/Disney-Snow-White-ride-California-Disneyland

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

I can see it now:  Disney’s defense:  “She was asking for it.”

““You might think I’m ruining the fantasy of it all, but these stories are promoting sexual violence and I would like everyone to be aware of it.””

I bet she’s fun at parties.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by LegendLegend.

Participant

[quote quote=4703]I can see it now: Disney’s defense: “She was asking for it.” ““You might think I’m ruining the fantasy of it all, but these stories are promoting sexual violence and I would like everyone to be aware of it.”” I bet she’s fun at parties.[/quote]

I want to thank her for the Public Service Announcement.  This old dinosaur never caught the violence represented by a kiss in a fairy tale, sealing the destiny of star crossed loves.  Who knew….

Curious to know if she were as incensed when Wonder Woman jumps her reincarnated lover – who just happens to be in another guy’s body.

Makes one wonder what her life is like.

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

BD, that’s funny, my fam and I had a lot of fun with the Wonder Woman 84 body snatch.  Oh, to be the random guy whose body just HAD to be used to love on Gal Gadot.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by LegendLegend.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.