Football STH Options.

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Football STH Options.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

From my last “Dear David” email from the ticket office, I have three options.

1) Convert my ticket purchase to a Buck/Cardinal Club donation.
      2) Prepay for 2021 STX using current payment.
      3) Receive a full refund.  I feel that asking for a refund sends me to the back of the of the STH line with a loss of existing seats.

Of course, I would still have an opportunity to purchase tickets before they are offered to the public for games that might be played with fans present.

Wondering what the rest of you are thinking.  My gut is telling me to roll the dice and get a refund.  Almost 24 months without football after our last season, I don’t think there will much demand for season tickets.

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

24 months?  Did I miss something or is that a comment on quality of play?

Participant

From the end of 2019 season to start of 2021 season.  OMG, if we start counting seasons since we’ve had a high powered quality team….2015?

Heard the Bill Walsh family wants his body moved to midfield at Stanford Stadium.   Bill’s last wish was to be buried as far away from college football as possible.

Participant

I was actually the first to request a refund. There is never going to be a full season ticket stadium. You will always be able to get a seat. Other extending circumstances:

• Dull football
      • Shaw’s dull offense
      • Shitty tackling
      • Shaw stubbornness
      • Shaw
      • Long drive
      • Muir
      • Shaw
      • Shaw
      • Trump
      • Shaw
      LegendLegend
      Keymaster

[quote quote=1744]From the end of 2019 season to start of 2021 season. OMG, if we start counting seasons since we’ve had a high powered quality team….2015? Heard the Bill Walsh family wants his body moved to midfield at Stanford Stadium. Bill’s last wish was to be buried as far away from college football as possible.[/quote]

Rimshot.

Ok.  I get it.  I am suspecting we will see a suspension of this season as well, but wasn’t sure I missed the announcement.

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

Negotiate, Dawg.  Demand Muir`s resignation and go from there.

Participant

Get a refund and take the kids and grandkids to Sundance.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

[quote quote=1748]Negotiate, Dawg. Demand Muir`s resignation and go from there.[/quote]

Racist!!  What have you got against an incompetent black man mismanaging the athletic department?!

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

Participant

[quote quote=1749]Get a refund and take the kids and grandkids to Sundance.[/quote]

I don’t think Sundance is ready for the grandaughters.  They aren’t purposely destructive, they are just 3 1/2.   🙂

Participant

[quote quote=1745]I was actually the first to request a refund. There is never going to be a full season ticket stadium. You will always be able to get a seat. Other extending circumstances:

• Dull football
      • Shaw’s dull offense
      • Shitty tackling
      • Shaw stubbornness
      • Shaw
      • Long drive
      • Muir
      • Shaw
      • Shaw
      • Trump
      • Shaw

[/quote]

TC, when you asked for a refund, did you lose your seats and have to start over? In general, I like our seats but I don’t want to lose the option to have first shot at upgrading.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.