Homepage Forums Current Events Board Kamala it is

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Willie Brown must be proud!

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Probably the least controversial pick, and she doesn’t help Biden much.  Californian, nothing on the big hot buttons of the day that are really positive (though she’s “of color” she has put more people behind bars for minor drug offenses than the average bear, she has limited / no foreign policy bona fides, and she will be viewed skeptically by a lot of the electorate due to the whispers about her rise), and overall really the woman of color equivalent of the empty suit politician.  She goes where the wind blows (as it were).

Participant

Hated by the SF POA and the three Assistant DA’s she fired on her opening day.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

T.C., you still a Biden supporter?  This is frightful choice. Her judgment on staffing suggest a Biden presidency will be an unmitigated disaster.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
        Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

Participant

I am getting tired of logging in every time. Tried PL’s trick to no avail. So here it is… won’t vote for Biden. Won’t vote for Trump. Will vote NO on all tax matters on the ballot. Hope Biden stays alive and whoever wins I will be pulling for Haley in 2024. At least she is civil.

Monday in Chicago was awful. That’s why we have National Guards. But they have crappy training in crowd control and need to come up to speed. It’s up to the governors to send them in but the pussy govs’ are afraid of offending the Left.  I am much more confident in the country than some gate-protected people who post from right wing sources but we must keep order.

Going to be a rocky ride in many ways but we are in a whole lot better shape than we were in on Dec. 6, 1941.

Participant

[quote quote=1945]I am getting tired of logging in every time. Tried PL’s trick to no avail. So here it is… won’t vote for Biden. Won’t vote for Trump. Will vote NO on all tax matters on the ballot. Hope Biden stays alive and whoever wins I will be pulling for Haley in 2024. At least she is civil. Monday in Chicago was awful. That’s why we have National Guards. But they have crappy training in crowd control and need to come up to speed. It’s up to the governors to send them in but the pussy govs’ are afraid of offending the Left. I am much more confident in the country than some gate-protected people who post from right wing sources but we must keep order. Going to be a rocky ride in many ways but we are in a whole lot better shape than we were in on Dec. 6, 1941.[/quote]

i have voted no on all as matters on the ballot for ten years and I keep losing:)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.