Not surprising, but worth noting

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Not surprising, but worth noting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BeyondThunderdomeBeyondThunderdome
      Participant

No fraud found in audit of Georgia absentee ballots.

In related news, investigators finally found some dead voters: Man Accused of Illegally Voting for Trump Under Names of Dead Mother and Mother-in-Law

In older news from several weeks ago, Trump’s $3M recount of Wisconsin resulted in him losing 87 votes. I remember the snarky comments on the CEB four years ago when Hillary lost votes after a similar recount … which was actually initiated and paid for by Jill Stein / Green Party.

I probably wouldn’t even bother mentioning all this if Trump and the Republicans weren’t still contesting the election. Fortunately that will all be behind us in a few weeks… Ok, who am I kidding.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

That’s one characterization of the results from an inspection of a single county…but not Fulton County?

As you know, the AJC has taken sides in the battle of narratives.

As you point out there are 3 weeks until Biden’s campaign against the American middle class commences. So allow me to wander a bit. We’ll see if you’re  pleased with the results of his policy formulations. How does this strike you?  Is this a priority for you as private property rights are eviscerated?  (See Dawg’s post about the Seattle motel owner)

My personal guess is that Biden’s policy priorities/provisions might be adjusted if these property crimes were directed at property owned by Zuckerberg or Dorsey or Bezos or Pelosi or Newsom or Inslee?  What do you think?

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Why don’t the homeless occupy zuckerberg’s property?  Any insight into that?  How secure is his block in SF?

Participant

Edit: this was meant to be a reply to rjnwmill.

I’m not clear on what the AJC has to do with this besides simply reporting the results of the audit. Did they misreport it? If you prefer a different source, here’s a Fox News article about it.

If they want to examine the ballots in Fulton County, be my guest. I’m sure if they find nothing substantial the goalposts will move again, though.

As for the rest of your post, it has nothing to do with the topic (a recurring thing). But I’ll answer anyway. There is little accountability when police misuse their power. I don’t post all the stories and videos I see, but there are endless examples. I’m not even sure it’s a controversial topic. I think even conservatives often agree that more accountability is needed. As for Seattle, I said months ago all that crap was insane. I don’t support that either. Neither does Biden, from what I recall of his comments in one of the debates.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
          Participant

Do you explore your links.  Please listen to the video at 1:30 & 3:00

As to your comments on Biden’s position…listen to his running mate on the significance of things said in debates.  Does this trigger your memory?

Sounds a little like Alan Iverson?

You’re a smart guy.  Have you ever heard the expression attributed to Andrew Carnegie, “As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”  Perhaps not.  You are focused on what Biden says, not where he’s taking the DoJ?  That seems suspect to me after the goings on this last year in our cities and during this election cycle.  If in doubt, ask the statues!

It wasn’t the police that attacked the statue of Hans Christian Heg

As our cities descend into the seventh circle of hell, you think Joe is focused on the right things?  I don’t.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by rjnwmillrjnwmill.

Participant

I genuinely have no idea which video you want me to view the 1:30 and 3:00 marks.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
              Participant

Your own video. You know, the one you initially linked. The one you expected your readers to view?

I’m not presumptuous enough to suggest you’d view a video I linked. It’s not unlike suggesting others are “off topic” with direct responses to your positions.  Dissembling on a message board compromises the exchange of ideas.

Participant

My first post has two links. Neither have videos.

I assume you mean the video at the top of a Fox News article I linked in the second post. Those usually have long ads to start and are unrelated to the articles most of the time. I never click on them. I had no idea it was even there, if that’s what you’re talking about. I went to that link to read the article, not sit through an ad and watch a video.

Anyway, I watched the whole video (the Brian Kemp video, I assume you mean) and am still not clear on your point.

You might try just making your point rather than leading me on some cryptic wild goose chase. But I tried.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.