Pitchforks

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Pitchforks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

This link popped up in my instagram feed (I use instagram only for my daughter’s water polo & swimming). Las Lomas is a local high school in Walnut Creek, and it appears the students are well armed with pitchforks and going after several teachers and administrators in the name of social justice.

A drama teacher is getting hammered, who knows if it’s rightly or wrongly, but he’s now tarnished forever for alleged inappropriate comments. So is a female English teacher for reading Of Mice and Men and To Kill a Mockingbird aloud in class–both texts included the n-word and therefore she is a racist for saying the word in class.

It’s a 21st century version of  the Salem Witch Trials, and I’m certain they are happening all over the woke parts of the US. . . .

https://www.instagram.com/laslomasreform/

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by cardcrimsoncardcrimson.
      LegendLegend
      Keymaster

This is exactly how the communists win:  Turn the kids against their parents.  The kids don’t know the damage they are doing in the name of perception, and the leftists just get more ammo for public show trials.

i don’t have an Instagram account. But I got to see a few of the posts before it demanded I log in. “Creepy vibe” was one of them.

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

It’s really scary, agreed. Here’s the link to their “activism” page:

https://laslomasreform.wixsite.com/justice

Anonymous accusations, innuendo, assumptions, etc.

Participant

Modern day McCarthyism.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.