Severino Gets DACA Decision Indisputably Correct

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Severino Gets DACA Decision Indisputably Correct

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/supreme-court-daca-double-standard-weaponizes-judiciary-carrie-severino

Roberts ignores Obama`s illegal action and allows it to stand for a political reason, not a legal one.

Participant

I wonder why no one used those arguments in a court of law with success.  I wonder why trumpo couldn’t write those reasons into a brief in support of his executive order with any success.  I don’t think you understand what the word indisputably means.

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

One can dispute anything for any reason.  I should have said legally and legitimately.  Obama’s executive action was “indisputably” illegal.  Why Roberts would not come down on the side of the written law because and cite a reliance upon some inapplicable code is obvious. Same as when he came down on the side of Obamacare.  Politics….and acceptance into the Washington DC behind the scenes power apparatus and social hierarchy.  He is a social climber, isn’t he?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Rocky17Rocky17.
      Participant

I agree his decision on obamacare was awful.  this was not that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.