Bye Bye Barr

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Bye Bye Barr

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

AG leaves on apparent good terms with POTUS. Pretty sure the Trumpistas did not appreciate keeping the Hunter Biden investigation under wraps during the campaign.

I swear this guy is going to be an active President until the last hour of his tenure:). Take that Resistance.

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

If you believe, at all, in innocent until proven guilty, then you really must appreciate that the nation’s top lawyer didn’t spill the Hunter Biden investigation for political gain.

And I think Hunter and his dad are going to be found to be grifters of the first degree (well, Hunter already is, it’s just a question of whether you can RICO his daddy).

Participant

Our media has lost the plot in terms of covering justice issues.  It’s all partisan now.  Bill Barr was the consummate professional.  There is more evidence of a conspiracy to push the Russian Collusion narrative (created by the Clinton campaign and laundered through a willing media and the Deep State) than there is that Russian Collusion happened.  It’s sad what the politicized media and the politicized bureaucracy can do to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people.

Remember the 50+ “intelligence professionals” who told you that the Hunter Biden story had “all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation” as soon as the Democratic party set the narrative and all the reporters (and Big Tech) suppressed the story?  I’m glad those “intelligence professionals” are not in the business of analyzing intelligence anymore, as they have shown that they would rather put politics over country.  F— them, and f— our media, who have become editorializing propaganda flacks for the Democratic Party, rather than even attempting to tell the truth to the American people.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/10/kate-bolduan-cnn-anchor-facts-first-sweater-air/

Liars, the whole lot of them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.