Equity, Water, and Death

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Equity, Water, and Death

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Who could imagine that concerns over equity may have caused a five hour delay in providing water to fight the fires on Maui?

Stunning. Absurd. Shameful. Murderous.

“One thing that people need to understand, especially those from far away, is that there’s been a great deal of water conflict on Maui for many years,” Green said during a press conference on Monday. “It’s important that we’re honest about this. People have been fighting against the release of water to fight fires. I’ll leave that to you to explore.”

https://www.newsweek.com/who-kaleo-manuel-hawaii-official-delayed-water-release-maui-fire-1820405

Participant

Empathy. False, but empathetic.

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

This guy is a poor excuse for a human being. Unbelievable. . . .

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

Scarier still, we’re paying people to write this shit that he delivers. The puppeteers  who are actually running the country. Damn, what a bunch of incompetents.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
        Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

Participant

There are a handful of humans that stand between mankind and annihilation.   Biden is the main one.   So you have to look at the bright side.

Weed is now legal

You don’t really have to work

And you probably have your own agent assigned to just you.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by AvatarNeodymium60.
      Participant
        Participant

Time zones and jet lag will be the explanation.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Avatarrogpodge.
      Participant

Joe and his “crew” are totally horrible people.  He, in particular, is the exact antithesis to the persona that he has dishonestly claimed to be throughout his career.  I have been stymied to find the words to express my disgust.

I don’t think he’s even really running for reelection at this point.  He’s just waiting to be told when his handlers want him to execute the plan to withdraw from the race.  They have to work out their deal with Kamala to get her out of the race.  Biden is like a “short-timer” who knows the end is coming and is putting in the absolute minimum effort in order to get the deal that has been promised him.  He is a lazy, stupid, egotistic cretin.

Hillary is still worse, but in a very different way and with greater reach.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by AvatarCornfed.
      Participant

You reap what you sow.

I can see no one in Washington who is thinking about the citizens and what is good for them.

Nixon’s moment of truth was when Barry Goldwater lead of group of Republicans to the White House to tell him he had lost support. Goldwater told him he had 16-18 Senators left that supported him.   Everyone was decent about it.  The country had been through enough.  The citizens mattered.  Nixed left.

Can you imagine that ever happening today?   Cities would burn.

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

No comments on the Equity Water and Death part? The guy’s decision to not release stream water to fight the fires obviously killed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.