Homepage Forums Current Events Board Twitter suspends trump permanently

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      LegendLegend
      Keymaster

The king is dead.  Long live the king.

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

Typical cunt move by LIBTARD neo fascists marching in lockstep with DEMTARD cunts like Pelosi and Schumer. 73M of us say F you, we aren’t going away.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

And so it begins.

Not only Trump’s twitter, but Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon (their servers) et al are systematically closing down, or threatening to close down, right leaning sites and services. Book publishers, too.

Parler exec was just on Tucker, and they are under siege. Stanford grad Hawley had his book deal from Simon and Shuster canceled because he invoked the First Amendment.

Welcome to the New American Order. I fear we are about to enter a period of unprecedented darkness in this nation.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

I’m not so sure you’re heading down the right path. Some here have suggested Trump was making several important contributions to the national well being. Generally his policy portfolio has been proven to be effective in furtherance of our national interests.

Of equal importance, he’s dragged our politicians out of their dens and obligated them to reveal their true character and personal interests. The litany of bs from Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Graham, Romney, Murkowski et al is now on the record. They can’t walk from it.

“I am the Democratic Party”.  “I represent all Americans and I’ll unify the country”…but I won’t call out Pelosi and Schumer when they spew base baiting bull shit about the 25th amendment or impeachment. I won’t condemn efforts by social media to stifle free and open dialog. I lied when I said I know nothing of my son’s business and  rumors of misbehavior are Russian disinformation

Joe, you couldn’t control your party until you took office. You can’t impose any discipline on those who undermine your presidency…before it starts. You’re senile and you’re not up to the job.

Trump may look prescient yet again.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
        Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

[quote quote=4138]I’m not so sure you’re heading down the right path. Some here have suggested Trump was making several important contributions to the national well being. Generally his policy portfolio has been proven to be effective in furtherance of our national interests. Of equal importance, he’s dragged our politicians out of their dens and obligated them to reveal their true character and personal interests. The litany of bs from Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Graham, Romney, Murkowski et al is now on the record. They can’t walk from it. “I am the Democratic Party”. “I represent all Americans and I’ll unify the country”…but I won’t call out Pelosi and Schumer when they spew base baiting bull shit about the 25th amendment or impeachment. I won’t condemn efforts by social media to stifle free and open dialog. I lied when I said I know nothing of my son’s business and rumors of misbehavior are Russian disinformation Joe, you couldn’t control your party until you took office. You can’t impose any discipline on those who undermine your presidency…before it starts. You’re senile and you’re not up to the job. Trump may look prescient yet again.[/quote]

You lost me. How am I headed down the wrong path lamenting the clamp down on conservative expression?

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

How am I headed down the wrong path lamenting the clamp down on conservative expression?”

I didn’t express my ideas well.  For that I’m sorry.  I see the “clamp down” as a symptom, as an outcome or the unintended consequence of the “problem”.  The democrats knowingly put a senile incompetent in office.  The objective that drove Biden through the primaries was simple, anyone, someone other than Trump.  Never mind that the candidate is in no way qualified for the job or actually has the capacity to lead his party or his country.  The effective functioning of our government based on the pursuit of reasonable policy objectives has been the sacrificial lamb.  No elected officer can coherently explain what should be done and why; because no one is following the old fool.  Already, the examples are too numerous to recount.

Participant

[quote quote=4133]Typical cunt move by LIBTARD neo fascists marching in lockstep with DEMTARD cunts like Pelosi and Schumer. 73M of us say F you, we aren’t going away.[/quote]

welcome back DOC.

Now I know how they felt for four years…

They will overeach again.
      Murkowski and Romney will get primaried. Young Hawley has a praising career.

if I was a right wing billionaire, I would create competition for all these social media clowns. The market is immense. TV, Cable, 40 word missives, etc…

Participant

Do we have a free market in this space?  In any space?

Participant

https://www.sfgate.com/culture/editorspicks/article/parler-right-wing-social-media-apple-ban-15856872.php

Nothing inflammatory about the picture, is there? I have a growing fear of the social media giants, even more than government overreach. We could find our credit cards suspended for buying guns/ammo, or blocked from buying at certain businesses because we are conservative.

This is the cancel culture on steroids.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by AvatarBeeg_Dawg.
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

“We have received numerous complaints regarding objectionable content in your Parler service, accusations that the Parler app was used to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the illegal activities in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 that led (among other things) to loss of life, numerous injuries, and the destruction of property,”

I guess that the fact that Android and iPhones were used to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the illegal activities is lost on them. They need to ban their own phones. . . .

LegendLegend
        Keymaster

That’s an excellent point.

Participant

The background is, Twitter decided to unilaterally remove accounts supporting the current dictator ahead of an election, including official government accounts.  Of course, the dictator then suspended internet access to Twitter, Facebook, etc., WHICH PROBABLY HURTS THE OPPOSITION MORE THAN SHUTTING DOWN THE PRO-GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS.  In addition, it gives the current government an election interference talking point that will probably increase support for the current government.  Then Twitter decides to tweet that open access to the internet is a human right, which will be thrown back at them during the access lawsuits that are coming.  Really brilliant legal strategy, guys.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

These fools have more to worry about than an African backwater and Idaho blocking their access to their consumers. European governments have been itching to undo the Silicon Valley hegemony for over ten years.

I think they’re in too deep and have no one else to blame.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.