A question

Homepage Forums Current Events Board A question

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

If I recall correctly, certain bond durations are more closely tied to market rates for different types of debt instruments?  Seems I was told that mortgage rates correlate with the ten year?  What ties to rates on credit card debts?

Can/would someone be willing to provide a quick primer on how current Fed policy will impact various segments of the economy?  While the yield curve is inverting rates on two year securities seem to be experiencing an outsized move.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

It’s very simple Bob. As Robert Cray said, “the forecast calls for pain”!  You coming up for a game this year?

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

The kids brought me up for the USC game.  I’m not sure I can enjoy more of that.  However, I’m planning to be up over Thanksgiving.  Will you be in town?  I’d like to get together if possible.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
        Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

johnnyo53johnnyo53
          Participant

Bob, I should be around- leaving for 1 week in NC tomorrow AM, my cell 415-271-2559  (the number is all over the interweb, IDGAF, I know how to block calls LOL)

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.