My Frustration Runs Amok

Homepage Forums Current Events Board My Frustration Runs Amok

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

I was asked to return.  Don`t know what the future of this board is.  Cannot get much response from anyone for controversial issues and amazing articles or even humor with political context of import.  Possibly my concerns and recognition are just not of sufficient perception to engender a thoughtful response.

I will make one more attempt to call your collective attention to a very amazing edition of Tucker Carlson this evening.  Nancy Pelosi violated every demand and tenet Dems have been going to the wall with yesterday by forcing the opening of  a hair salon captured on film where she demanded successfully cosmetic procedures banned by left wing executive orders, wore no mask and flaunted the demands of liberals that have shuttered and bankrupted businesses because she wanted her hair washed, blow dried and set.  In San Francisco, nonetheless.  Because she is Nancy Pelosi and above the mores of common folk.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

Also saw a clip where despite filmed denials of violence over a 60 day period, the infamous Don Lemon of CNN infamy declared Biden now had to address the non existent violence because it hurt his polls by supporting the police against a violence that was non existent. Cynicism on steroids.

The curtain that hid the Wizard of Oz is a pale shell of that protecting the senile Biden and the Democratic party who want to win an election via smoke and mirrors defending Marxist ideology that would destroy the greatest political experiment in this sad orb`s history.

I am beginning to realize that the facade of the Stanford degree is of no more importance than that of Cal State LA on a good day and that the interpretive intuition and response of those so rewarded is of little importance and respect.  We all wasted four years. We have abandoned our heritage, such as it was, inflated or not.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Rocky17Rocky17.
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

When was the transgression? Her nephew opened hair salons on friday. Though he tightened up everything else.

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

ROCK, I WATCH TUCKER EVERY NIGHT, ALONG WITH “THE FIVE” (GUTFELD IS PHENOMENAL). YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

Rocky17Rocky17
        Participant

Unfortunately, a choir of one.  What we may lose in 2 months will certainly in the future even bring the blind, the ignorant and even the Terry 2`s of the world to their knees and destruction.

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

WELL, I REMAIN STALWART AGAINST THE SCOURGES OF CALIFORNIA LIBTARDS AND THEIR SLOBBERING MINIONS.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

Participant

I try to respond to as many posts put up here for the specific reason that I don’t want this board to wither.

having said that, it feels klugy.

If we lose in two months, we and the terry twos will be dead before the policies brought in through jomala destroy our America.

LegendLegend
        Keymaster

Klugy?  Who you callin klugy?

I will up my thoughtful responses. Been busy.

Pelosi is a hypocrite.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

On Ingrahm’s show, Trumpo proposed pre debate drug testing…works for me.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

[quote quote=2309]Pelosi is a hypocrite.[/quote]

and in other news, water is wet.

Geez Rocky, unwad your panties. There was one, fairly quick, reply to the content of your post (not the whining part), mine, yet nary a reply from you. . . .

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

Pelosi claims she was set up.  She was forced to break the Covid 19 guidelines.  In a few days we will find that it was Trump`s fault on CNN.

After all, left wing Dems never do anything wrong ever.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.