Okay…can we be honest within our little community?

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Okay…can we be honest within our little community?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

Biden promised us a team that looks like America.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/biden-team-announces-new-staff-picks-highlighting-effort-to-build-an-administration-that-looks-like-america

Which one of you guys looks like our new DoE nuclear waste expert?

Sam Brinton

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Clinton started the “looks like America” nonsense.

Obama continued it.

Biden has brought it off the deep end.

Karl Marx gets attribution for the quote that “History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.”

Seems appropriate to this case.

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Lovely.

Heard a stat the other morning on KTVU morning news. So surprised, I had to rewind it. 20+% of people born after 1995 claim to be LGBTQ. Over 20%. Welcome to the new normal.

Participant

Each new trait creates a new category.  First woman.  First left-handed person.  First person with a lisp.  First person of no color (albino?).  And then we create specific protections for each category to address the horrific trauma that has been imposed on, say, those with uncut toenails.  After an infinite number of rounds of this nonsense we will, each of us, qualify to be treated as an individual.

Participant

Are there benefits (maybe a cabinet level position) for old guys with toenail fungus on his right foot?  Asking for a friend.

Participant

You guys have really screwed up your social credit system profiles.  You may find yourself blacklisted from Starbucks soon.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

[quote quote=5797]Are there benefits (maybe a cabinet level position) for old guys with toenail fungus on his right foot? Asking for a friend.[/quote]

You made my day!

Participant

You guys have really screwed up your social credit system profiles. You may find yourself blacklisted from Starbucks soon.

As long as I can still go to Philz…

rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

[quote quote=5798]You guys have really screwed up your social credit system profiles. You may find yourself blacklisted from Starbucks soon.[/quote]

My Experian Social Credit Score was down to 160 or so after my vote in November 2016. Starbucks went so far as to black list me at Pete’s and Coffee Bean.

Now I have nothing to fear but fear itself…and humor that falls flat.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.