Speaking of the Green New Deal

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Speaking of the Green New Deal

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/08/20/californias-power-failure-is-a-frightening-preview-of-democrats-green-new-deal/

Frat Boy……………enjoy Texas until enough blue staters move there because of the great economy due to conservatism and capitalism and they bring their voting patterns there and F it up big time as in nearly all blue states not supported by high tech.  BTW, you can shoot looters in Texas instead of praising them for enforcing reparations.

FratBoySpikeFratBoySpike
      Participant

I think it will be awhile before Texas turns blue, because my move to the Lone Star State (leaving next Friday or Saturday) involves 4 generations of die hard red thinkers and they still have common sense in Texas; something California outlawed shortly after Ronnie was Governor.

Deregulated power in Texas. My power bills are 1/2 to 1/3 of what I was paying to PG&E and I doubt my Texas purveyor of power will burn my house down!

You can most definitely shoot looters in Texas. The biggest decision isn’t whether or not to shoot the bastards, but rather, what to shoot them with…12 gauge, 6.5 Creedmoor, 357 magnum or 9mm?Currently, it is turning out that rarer calibers are readily available even though 9mm had always been touted as “you’ll be able to find ammo everywhere”…until you can’t.

Everybody I know that survived the Camp Fire that had options, chose Idaho, Texas or Tennessee.  I’m sure some blue folks may head toward Texas eventually, but I can assure you, they will need to closet their militant liberal attitude for some time (see paragraph above related to shooting looters).

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski

Participant

[quote quote=2161]Frat Boy……………enjoy Texas until enough blue staters move there because of the great economy due to conservatism and capitalism and they bring their voting patterns there and F it up big time as in nearly all blue states not supported by high tech.  BTW, you can shoot looters in Texas instead of praising them for enforcing reparations.[/quote]

A friend of mine had moved from Coto de Caza in Orange County (his wife had been invited to be one of the original “Real Housewives of Orange County” because they lived in back of the producers) but he moved to Texas to get away from the blue people.  He ended up in Southlake, just north of Dallas.

Now, too liberal for him.  So he moved to Oklahoma.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.