Welcome and Standards

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Welcome and Standards

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Welcome back to the CEB!

We’ll post and edit standards for the community at some point… Until then, keep it civil.

(P)Legend

Participant

The libertarian in me says no rules and regulations. Honor code. But, lets carefully control who is allowed in. Like immigration 🙂

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

[quote quote=422]The libertarian in me says no rules and regulations. Honor code. But, lets carefully control who is allowed in. Like immigration 🙂[/quote]

yeah we will just keep it free and manage membership. I don’t anticipate letting anyone in that I don’t know or that hasn’t been vouched for by another poster.

Participant

Let’s not be afraid to argue and not afraid to insult with humor. If racial and anti-Semitic rants abound this isn’t going to be a place that I will come to.

That said, DOC get a haircut!

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

[quote quote=444]Let’s not be afraid to argue and not afraid to insult with humor. If racial and anti-Semitic rants abound this isn’t going to be a place that I will come to. That said, DOC get a haircut![/quote]

don’t worry.  It won’t be tolerated, and I don’t think the people “in” are of the sort.

Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.