Welcome to the Carboard.

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Welcome to the Carboard.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

“Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Repeated political posting
      Ban will be lifted: Wednesday, November 9th, 2022, 10:26 am”

In the No Fun at Stanford thread, I made a post about wokeness.  Actually something like a 4 word post.  No warning, no previous suspension.

Jeezuz H., those people must be having a deodorant failure over Twitter.

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Didn’t see that you were banned. You probably weren’t able to the PM I sent you and Old Spanish Trail in response to his reply to you.

Wokeism is now a banned term? Amazing. I got a six month ban for ridiculing Pelosi for mixing up Mays with McCovey on May’s birthday. She posted a pic of her with McCovery. Not that they are from her Congressional District or anything. No prior warnings, no nothing. . . .

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by cardcrimsoncardcrimson.
      cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Here’s the message, actually to OST with you cc’d.

Wokeism: Be Careful. . . .

OST,

I’m sure you realize that the Old Spanish Trail facilitated slavery of indigenous peoples of the Southwest. Your utilization of the moniker for your online persona could be perceived in unintended ways. FWIW, wokeism shows little tolerance, even in the most benevolent of situations. . . .

Best,

CC

https://www.intermountainhistories.org/items/show/587

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

The Cardboard is run by thumbsuckers and navel gazing libtard douchebags. F EM AND FEED EM FISH HEADS.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Stanford hates fun.

…and any meaningful debate that threatens liberal orthodoxy.

This reality extends to a great many indoctrinated Stanford alums, who tend to be intolerant assholes.

johnnyo53johnnyo53
      Participant

I’ve been pushed to become intolerant of libtards and demtards, they set those rules- Stanford educated or not. Native Californian, F em all and feed em fish heads, I’ll get in their faces until I’m dust.

“I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.