Hannity in cahoots with with President

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Hannity in cahoots with with President

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      BeyondThunderdomeBeyondThunderdome
      Participant
      rjnwmillrjnwmill
      Participant

In today’s media market, what pray tell is noteworthy about this?

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
      Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

cardcrimsoncardcrimson
      Participant

Boy you got that wrong, yet again. Not a Hannity fan and haven’t watched much of his show since Colmes left. Voted for Trump. Love his sense of humor. Love his America First stance. Love most of his policies. Haven’t met him, but seriously doubt I’d like him as a person. Would I vote for him again? Only as a last resort.

So exactly what is your point? That Hannity and Trump traded text messages? I’m shocked, shocked that gambling is going on in here. That said, the Republicans are so far behind the Dems in the propaganda machine, it’s pathetic.

Do I think there was an effort to steal the election? Absolutely. Widespread voter fraud. Possible, but not highly likely.

It was the collusion amongst the media and the Dems that stole the election, a propaganda machine not seen since the Nazi’s and the Soviets. Amazing how the Dems talking points all matched up perfectly. Hunter’s laptop and cozy connections? Classic Russian disinformation until it wasn’t. Wuhan Lab leak? Trump xenophobia until it wasn’t. Trump/Steele Dossier? Iron clad evidence until Hillary’s onion started to be peeled. A phone call with the pres of Ukraine grounds for impeachment, even if he did ask for help in an investigation? Please. See Hunter, and Putin’s war. I could go on and on, but what’s the point?

A suggestion for you: first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by cardcrimsoncardcrimson.
        Participant

Apologies. I wasn’t trying to be too personal, just sarcastic. This was a reference to your post a few months back. I assumed you would remember. I tried to make it pretty obvious — paraphrasing your title and mirroring the language in that post…. Perhaps the reference was a bit too cryptic.

To answer your question about what was my point:  You suggested media folks who are in bed with the government should be suspended. I was wondering if you feel that way about Hannity.

NO MALARKEY

Participant

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durhams-latest-he-has-hundreds-of?s=w

How about e-mails between Fusion GPS / Hillary campaign and Slate, ABC News, the NY Times, and the Washington Post?  Included are e-mails where reporters from the Post specifically say their sources in Russia think the Steele Dossier is full of false information… and yet they pushed it for three years.

Participant

The whole article is a bit “inside baseball” for me as I don’t follow the nuances of this story. But skimming through it, it seems like Fusion GPS was providing some media and government folks with information. I didn’t get the sense (at least from your link) that ABC, Slate, New York Times, etc., were taking direction from the government the way Hannity was literally scheming with Meadows:

“Yes sir,” Hannity replied [to Meadows]. “On it. Any place in particular we need a push.”

But even if it’s worse than my impression, that wasn’t my point. See my response to cardcrimson earlier today.

NO MALARKEY

Participant
      On the afternoon of Election Day, Hannity texted Meadows at 1:36 p.m. to ask about turnout in North Carolina. Two hours later, Meadows responded: “Stress every vote matters. Get out and vote. On radio.”
      “Yes sir,” Hannity replied. “On it. Any place in particular we need a push.”
      “Pennsylvania. NC AZ,” Meadows wrote, adding: “Nevada.”
      “Got it. Everywhere,” Hannity said.
      Are you just cranking out Aaron Rupar takes (taking things out of context and using misleading edits)?  Is Hannity asking for directions to suppress stories, hide facts, or push lies in this context?  No.  He’s being lazy, and asking the obvious (what states are close) and what states Hannity should push turnout.  After reading the CNN article, I’m not sure that this is the dunk that you, or CNN, thought it was.
      As for Cuomo, CNN, consistent with journalistic ethics, put a firewall between Chris Cuomo and Andrew Cuomo.  That firewall was promptly ignored.  Not only ignored, but Chris Cuomo gave Andrew Cuomo advice on how to suppress the truth.  I’ll let cardcrimson defend his own points, but we’ll see how that lawsuit shakes out.  I predict there will be a settlement, because if the discovery starts leaking, it won’t be good for CNN.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.