Like It or Not, Rassmussen is Darn Accurate Because of Likely Voters

Homepage Forums Current Events Board Like It or Not, Rassmussen is Darn Accurate Because of Likely Voters

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant
      LegendLegend
      Keymaster

Your link wouldn’t work so I went and found another. Maybe this will work for others.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/dead-heat-trump-erases-bidens-8-point-lead-in-pennsylvania-as-black-voters-abandon-democrat

Interesting that black voters could turn out for Trump in ways they haven’t for Republicans ever.  Tim Scott is right. Watch what they do.

rjnwmillrjnwmill
        Participant

Thanks Legend. I had the same problem.

I followed the USC/Dornsife poll in 2016. It was spot on. I think they will be back in business post Labor Day.

We’ll see how they do this year. They were “right” in 2016 with their projection of a Trump victory…for the wrong reason. Their projection mirrored the electoral college win but their model was designed to forecast the popular vote.

They have brought in some new talent this cycle. From a think tank in Santa Fe and MIT.

Here's a toast with one last pour, may it last forever and a minute more;
        Good fortune seems to you have sung, to live and love way past long

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

Strange.  I just clicked on my link and it worked properly as did yours.

Participant

Both of your links worked for me.

It is an interesting story that is unfolding.  Blacks are sick of being taken for granted.  The ‘Blexit” and the “Walk Away” movements are having an effect.  The substantive policy efforts by the Trump administration are having an effect.  The fact that progressives are overplaying their positions (really, trying to argue that looting is OK?) is having a major effect.

Not only is Rassmussen more accurate because they use “likely voters”, but they use a representative mix of Dem/Rep voting.  If Trump wins even close to 20% of the Black vote, Biden is done.  Not just because of the changed voting pattern, but because of what it reflects about a lack of enthusiasm among Black voters for Biden/Harris.

Rocky17Rocky17
      Participant

No wonder that every day some pundit or candidate accuses Trump of racism.  The Dems are scared sh!tless that their most reliable voting bloc is finally waking up to the reality of the very little respect and concern the Dems have for the economic prospects of black society as a whole.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.