Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hurlburt88
ParticipantSeptember 22, 2026 at 6:55 am in reply to: Woke author sends her child to dismal NYC schools… #11362Hurlburt88
ParticipantI read excerpts in the NYT on sunday morning. Painful . . . idealism collides head first with reality, and the conflict with her daugher is far from over, at least IMHO
Hurlburt88
Participantfirst glimpse of intelligence she has shown
Hurlburt88
ParticipantHurlburt88
ParticipantI will definitely agree that “democratic” and “socialist” are and should be antonyms! That said, I have to admit that there is one thing in that list that has merit, 8 things that I strongly oppose, and 2 things that are so stupid that I wonder if this is from an 4th grade student congress election.
Hurlburt88
ParticipantHurlburt88
ParticipantI was in grade school for the bicentennial. Loved it–learned history, patriotic songs in music class, every box of Cheerios had historic flags . . . and that was in the somewhat depressing aftermath of our Vietnam embarrassment and the “oil crisis”.
Hurlburt88
ParticipantCount me as disappointed. the US 250th transcends current politics, despite the attempts of many to “leverage” it. I purchased a shirt and multiple pins, and will wear them proudly!
Hurlburt88
Participantif I read this correctly, Arizona not so enamored with the progressive/socialist wing of the Dem party
Trump Picks Run the Table in Arizona, Biggs To Face Hobbs in November | RealClearPolitics
Hurlburt88
ParticipantI don’t think my kids feel betrayed by the Democrats . . . yet. I am trying to alert them to the dangers of socialism.
Hurlburt88
Participantpotentially ramping up for moving and shaking
Hurlburt88
ParticipantHurlburt88
ParticipantLove economic dynamism. Now to keep the Democratic Socialists from messing it up . . .
-
AuthorPosts